Lose Weight Quickly, Gain Friends Fast.

Busting Strength Training Myths for Women







My wife and I use to lift weights at the gym together. She would always tell me she doesn't want to look like a man. I would tell her her testosterone level is too low to look manly, besides she eats like a bird.

Women most of all should do strength training because they are becoming more and more independent, therefore are not dependent upon men like some sixty years ago.

I personally think women who strength train are hotter than Mexican hot sauce, just my opinion. Jackie Joyner Kersee or Allyson Felix, wow, need I say more.


Busting Strength Training Myths for Women

3 comments:

  1. So true don't forget strength training is great for bone as women age, good for things like osteoarthritis, which often happen to women after the menopause.
    Also doing lots of reps with light weights will not build too much muscle mass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm beginning to gain some strong forearms and a strong core from rock climbing. I must say though, I am a little fearful of getting too muscular. I have witnessed female climbers who are monstrously toned and it isn't too attractive. Very few men desire women who are stronger than they are. Thank goodness I am small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stell, I actually thought about putting that information in this post, but I like to leave bits of info out so my readers may throw me a bone or two (pun intended).

    Justina, I don't know how tall those rocks are, but I'm sure they're taller than trees. You are a brave lady none the less. The muscular definition developing in your arms are a result of your body harmonizing with your chosen activity, as a matter of fact you have given me another topic to expound upon. In the mean time, tell those guys they will thank you and your forearms later in life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You. Before you go don't forget to email us to your friends and family!